Login Form

Events Calendar

August 2017
M T W T F S S
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3

Latest Events

No events

Minutes - 2015-01-06

Lumphanan Community Council

Minutes of Meeting on 6th January 2015

 

Meetings held monthly on the first Tuesday evening of the month at 19:30 in the Kitchen of the village hall

 

 

 

 

Assig
Initials

1

Present: Jane Jeffries (JJ), Kenny Bain (KB), Roger Watkinson (RW), Steve Cooper (SC), Ron Bruce (RB), Jim Sugden (JS), Viv Sugden (VS), Gerd Ubelhor (GU), John Wales (JW), Milena Zaharieva (MZ), Brian Cruickshank (BC), Cllr Geva Blackett (GB), Adrian Williams (AW)

Apologies: Henry Wight, Julie Cooper, Cllr Katrina Farquhar

Absent: -

Public: - Anne Wyatt

Police presence: Yes

 

2

Police update:

Reports to be sent to all LCC members via E-mail – No outstanding problems in Lumphanan.

 

3

Minutes of Previous Meeting: Proposed: (JJ) seconded (RW)

 

4

Guest Speaker No

 

5

Treasurer’s report: Balance £982

JJ

6

Matters Arising – current and new business

 

 

6.1

Website – GU continuing to make progress updated website

Any suggestions / improvements / additions to enhance the website are welcome – web site address is – www.lumphananvillage.com

 

GU

6.2

Container Peel Ring – GB emailed Neil Mair – (Marr Area Planning Officer) requesting update, Second container at site.

GB

6.3

School Road repair and poor parking issues around School During previous meeting concerns were raising about the poor parking on roads around the School at drop off and pick-up times.

GB to attend meeting with Pupil Council in January to discuss.

Letter to be sent to Council regarding condition of some roads and pot holes in Lumphanan – Members of LCC to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. specific issues so these can be included in the letter

GB

 

 

LCC members

6.4

New Notice Board needed for village (HW) look into new board– Currently on holiday

HW

6.5

Dead trees around lovers lane – (RB) To continue to look into and follow-up

RB

6.6

Damage to bridge next to old post office – No update – Letter to be sent to Council highlighting damage.

 

6.7

Update on Pre-Scholl Hut – Hut open again.

 

6.8

Christmas Service – Successful Carol Service took place on Tuesday 23rd Dec in the Church. Large attendance.

 

8

Email Correspondence:

No Comments

 

Postal Correspondence: n/a

 

9

Planning Applications or Building Warrant Applications

 

 

10

AOB:

(VS) Suggested LCC should recognise the long service of Irene Thomson. It was agreed that this should be done. (VS) to arrange

Discussion that someone has been seen walking out of the village in the mornings towards Torphins. The person has been on the on the wrong side of the road and possibly putting themselves in danger. Person believed to work at Pitmurchie House Care Home – KB to visit person

(JJ) Asked GB about the yearly funds allocated to LCC from the Council.

Public toilets - (KB) Raised point that there may be a leak in the public toilet roof, also believe to be bust water pipe. (GB) Has contact appropriate person within Council.

Macbeth - Concerns raised by LCC members about late night/after hour noise from people leaving the Macbeth .

Street Light – (AW) raised point that street light beside church not working – SC found A total of 4 lights not working in the village and has logged faults on Council website.

Village Clean-up – GU advise that plan to have a village clean-up on Saturday 28th March – Further details to follow.

 

 

 

VS

 

KB

 

 

GB / KB

11

Date of next meeting: 3rd February 2015

All